Patrick Girardin is a paralegal in the firm’s Litigation practice group focusing on asbestos-related matters and assisting in opioid litigation. With cases in multiple jurisdictions at both state and federal levels, he supports attorneys at all stages including initial intake, discovery, mediation, trial, settlement and appeal. Patrick’s background as an emergency medical technician lends to his knowledge of the medical profession and enhances his ability to assist with investigatory research, coordinating with expert witnesses, discovery preparation and document production.
He is also Westlaw-certified and experienced with several research databases including LexisNexis and EBSCO.
Before joining Armstrong Teasdale, Patrick was a clerk at another St. Louis area law firm. Prior to entering the legal field, he was an emergency medical technician and has held an EMT license for more than 10 years.
- Southwestern Illinois College (A.S., 2017)
- Paralegal Studies
- McKendree University (B.A., cum laude, 2016)
- Political Science Minor
- Pi Sigma Alpha - National Political Science Honor Society
- Phi Theta Kappa - National Academic Honor Society
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Artisan Guild of Southern Illinois (2018-present)