Richard Lyons focuses his practice on commercial transactions, commercial real estate, corporate dealings and health care.
With clients ranging from small businesses to publicly traded international companies, Richard provides counsel on private transactions including commercial real estate purchases and sales, commercial leasing, stock/asset purchase agreements, service agreements, corporate and business formation, and governance. His health care experience encompasses drafting and negotiating consulting agreements, clinical and nonclinical research agreements, business formation/structure and general health care guidance relating to the pharmaceutical and medical device industries.
Services and Industries
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Richard was a partner in the transactional group at a boutique law firm in New Jersey. He also previously served as an adjunct professor at Caldwell University Business School.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (2016)
- Healthcare Compliance Certification Program
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., 2014)
- Mock Trial Board
- Seton Hall Law Republicans (Co-president)
- Boston University (M.A., 2011)
- Criminal Justice Administration
- Worcester State University (B.A.)
- Criminal Justice and Sociology
- Scholastic Athlete
- Boston Globe Student Leader Honor Roll
- Criminal Justice Organization (President)
- New Jersey
- New York
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Counsel, Borough of Upper Saddle River, New Jersey
- New Jersey Super Lawyers®, Rising Star (2015-present) (methodology)
No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.