Robert Crawford is an associate in the Litigation practice group representing clients in a variety of disputes. He has extensive experience drafting motions for federal court, deposition and cross-examination memoranda, conducting in-depth legal research and document review, and consulting with subject matter experts.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Robert served as a law clerk at the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, clerking for the Hon. John Tharp, the Hon. Franklin Valderrama and the Hon. Charles Norgle. Before that, he was a litigation associate at another Chicago law firm. In addition, Robert has previous experience in early childhood education as a Teach for America corps member.
- University of Chicago Law School (J.D., 2017)
- Kapnick Leadership Development Initiative, Facilitator
- Criminal Law Society, President
- Dominican University (M.S.Ed., 2014)
- Concentration in Early Childhood Education
- Northwestern University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2012)
- Political Science and Legal Studies
- Golden Key International Honor Society
- Chicago Volunteer Legal Services Junior Board (2018-present)