Robynn Ragland is a partner in Armstrong Teasdale’s Corporate Services practice group with more than two decades of experience focusing on estate planning and wealth management.
With comprehensive experience counseling multigenerational clients through trusts and estates, high net worth estate planning and business transactions, Robynn develops smart solutions for complex matters. She regularly advises individuals, families, business organizations and charitable/nonprofit organizations.
Robynn’s varied experience also includes real estate transactions, business transactions from formation to sale, legal disputes and pretrial work and intellectual property. She is also a professional musician, recording artist and songwriter, and as such, has both personal and professional experience advising on arts and entertainment business law.
In 2008, she earned a Training Practicum Certification from the National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys. She is also a frequent speaker and has presented estate planning workshops and educational seminars, as well as instructed courses in Constitutional Law as a faculty member at St. Louis Community College.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Robynn worked for a boutique firm focused on counseling her clients through wealth transfer, philanthropy and governance issues.
Before that, she spent nearly 20 years in private practice at law firms in Missouri, California and Illinois, with varied areas of focus.
- Washington University School of Law (J.D., 1995)
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo (B.A., 1992)
- Political Science
- Minors in Communications, Music and Philosophy
- The Missouri Bar Association (Member, Probate and Trust Division, 1995-present; Charitable Giving Committee Vice Chair, 2018 -present)
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL) (2016-present)
- The American Bar Association, Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section (2016-present)
- Estate Planning Council of St. Louis (Member, 2016-present; Board Member, 2019-present; Treasurer, 2020-2021)
- St. Louis Real Estate Investors Association (2012-2016)
- National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys (2008-2016)
- BNI International – Business Networking (2012-2015)
- St. Louis Solo and Small Firm Attorneys Networking Group (2012-present)
- Missouri State Notary Public Commission (Licensed Notary)
- St. Louis Community College (Faculty, 1995)
- St. Louis Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts (1993)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Saint Louis Art Museum Legacy Advisors (2016-present)
- Children’s Hospital Legacy Advisors (2009-present)
- Washington University Vocal Scholarship Program and Chamber Choir (Classical Voice, 1993-1995)
- St. Louis Symphony Choir (1995)
- Top Estate Planning Advisor, St. Louis Small Business Monthly Magazine (2020)
- National Network of Estate Planning Attorneys, Training Practicum Certification (2008)
- Gateway Referral Institute, LLC, Professional Networking Course (2012)