Sarah Bardol is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group. Her extensive experience working in the court system, as well as in the role of assistant prosecuting attorney, make her a strong asset to our team.
Sarah has experience conducting legal research and drafting legal memoranda and proposed orders for cases at trial and on appeal. She also has reviewed hundreds of SF 86s (security clearance applications) and regularly handles security clearance issues for research labs, companies and universities, in addition to trustworthy individuals. She provides thorough analysis and guidance to mitigate and explain issues in line with the U.S. government’s case law and Security Executive Agent Directives, including SEAD 3. Further, Sarah is skilled in case management, including preparation for and handling of hearings and trials.
Services and Industries
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Sarah was a judicial law clerk to the Hon. E. Richard Webber in U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri. She previously served as a judicial law clerk to the Hon. Sherri Sullivan in the Missouri Court of Appeals for the Eastern District.
Sarah has additional experience as an assistant prosecuting attorney to the Franklin County Prosecuting Attorney in Union, Missouri; a court certified law clerk in the Clackamas County District Attorney’s Office in Oregon City, Oregon; and a law clerk for the child advocacy section of the Oregon Department of Justice in Eugene, Oregon.
Prior to attending law school, Sarah worked at the United States Army Human Resources Command in the Security Office and at the St. Louis County Family Court in both the Circuit Clerk’s Office and as a courtroom clerk.
- University of Oregon School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Certificate in Public Interest Law
- Regional American Bar Association Negotiation Competition (Champion, 2016)
- National Nelson Mandela International Negotiation Competition (Champion, 2017)
- Oregon Law Review (Staff Editor, 2017–2018)
- Moot Court Board (Director of Planning, 2016–2017; Vice-President, 2017–2018)
- Black Law Students’ Association (Member, 2015–2018; Treasurer, 2017–2018)
- Lindenwood University (B.S., 2014)
- Criminal Justice
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Women in the Legal Profession Section (Chair, 2021-2022); Young Lawyers’ Division (Chair-Elect, 2021-2022); Motion for Kids (Gift Room Co-Chair, 2018–present)
- Women Lawyers Association (Member, 2018-present; Board of Directors Member-at-Large, 2021-present)
- The Missouri Bar
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- St. Louis Attorneys Against Hunger (Member, 2018-present)
- The Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation (2023)
- Missouri Lawyers Media, Legal Champion (2021)
- The Missouri Bar Young Lawyers’ Section, Tom Cochran Community Service Award (2021)
- The Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis, Ronda F. Williams Community Awareness Award (2021)
- The Young Lawyers Division Award of Merit (2021)