A member of Armstrong Teasdale’s Litigation practice group, Sarah Harmon handles disputes covering a range of issues for companies of all sizes. Sarah’s practice includes multi-jurisdictional litigation in federal and state courts involving pharmaceutical products liability claims and toxic torts. For large companies, manufacturers, utilities and their insureds, she handles alleged claims of personal or catastrophic injury and wrongful death due to toxic product exposure, including asbestos-related claims.
Committed to effectively managing cases, Sarah is experienced in all phases of discovery, trial preparation and negotiation of settlements with opposing counsel. She strives to always exceed client’s expectations through learning their needs and desires, and then applying that knowledge to effectively advise each case.
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 2014)
- Georgetown Journal of International Environmental Law, Senior Editor
- Innocence Project Case Team Member
- Vanderbilt University (B.A., cum laude, 2011)
- Political Science
- Dean's List; Phi Sigma Alpha; Phi Alpha Theta
- University College London (2010)
- Semester Abroad
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- American Bar Association
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
Prior to joining the firm, Sarah worked at a private law firm in Maryland.