Shubha Anand is a seasoned paralegal with experience in medical litigation, mass tort claims and personal claims.
In addition to working directly with clients, Shubha reviews client files and records, drafts pleadings and performs various administrative tasks. Additionally, she is skilled in bioscience and is well versed in state and federal filings.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Shubha served as lead litigation paralegal at a personal injury law firm in St. Louis. She also has experience as an intake specialist and paralegal/legal assistant at multiple St. Louis personal injury law firms.
- Webster University (2018)
- Graduate Certificate in Paralegal Studies
- University of Missouri-St. Louis (M.S., 2001)
- Saint Louis Paralegal Association (2017-present)
- Co-chair, Diversity and Inclusion Committee, Saint Louis Paralegal Association (2020-present)
- National Association of Legal Assistants (2019-present)
- Women in Leadership Advisory Board, Missouri State University (2021-present)