Taylor Green is an associate in the Corporate Services practice group who focuses her practice on international trade as well as compliance and risk management.
Well versed in regulations under the Bureau of Industry and Security (BIS) and Directorate of Defense Trade Controls (DDTC), Taylor advises clients on various export controls, foreign investments and sanctions regimes. She is also experienced in drafting and filing licenses, disclosures, notices, reports and registrations for BIS, DDTC and the Office of Foreign Asset Controls (OFAC) on behalf of clients.
Taylor has a high-level understanding of EU and U.K. sanctions programs and is able to provide counsel to her clients on regulatory updates, compliance programs and internal investigations.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Taylor was an international trade associate at a U.S.-based international corporate law firm. She also served as the assistant director of export controls and international research at Boston College and the risk and compliance counsel at a North American subsidiary of a Japanese life sciences and scientific instrument corporation.
- Boston College Carroll School of Management (M.B.A., 2023)
- Boston College Law School (J.D., 2018)
- David Boren National Security Fellow
- Public Interest Designated Fellow
- Intellectual Property and Technology Forum Journal (Staff Editor)
- Black Law Student Association (Community Chair and Vice President External)
- Harvard Law School International Development Society
- Asian Pacific American Law Student Association (Section Representative)
- Loyola University (B.A., 2015)
- Philosophy and Communications
- Phi Sigma Tau (Member)
- Kansai Gaidai University (2014)
- Asian Studies Certificate
- District of Columbia
- New Mexico
- Society for International Affairs (Member, 2021-present)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- New Song Community Learning Center (Board Member, 2021-present)