Thomas Juneau is an associate in the firm’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group. With more than 20 years of experience, he focuses his practice on commercial and real estate litigation. Thomas has successfully defended clients before both state and federal trial and appeal courts. He also has experience representing clients in personal injury and property damage matters as a result of mold-related real estate claims.
Prior to joining the firm, Thomas was an associate at a mid-Atlantic law firm.
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 1991)
- Brooklyn Journal of International Law (1989-1991)
- Wesleyan University (B.A., 1986)
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association