Tiffany Kahler focuses her practice on complex commercial disputes and business cases in both state and federal court. She is skilled in all aspects of litigation, including discovery, motion practice and legal research, and regularly assists in preparing witnesses for deposition and cross-examination.
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas, William S. Boyd School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2014)
- Dean's List
- UNLV Gaming Law Journal (Junior Staffer, 2012-2013; Articles Editor, 2013-2014)
- University of Nevada, Las Vegas (B.S., summa cum laude, 2006)
- Criminal Justice
- Dean's List
- U.S. District Court, District of Nevada
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Nevada
- Clark County Bar Association
- Southern Nevada Association of Women Attorneys
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Hope Christian Preschool and Kindergarten (Board Member, 2014-present)
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Tiffany was in private practice at a prominent Nevada law firm. Before that, she served as a judicial law clerk under the Hon. Mark R. Denton of the Eighth Judicial District Court in Las Vegas, Nevada.
During law school, Tiffany served as an articles editor for the University of Nevada Las Vegas Gaming Law Journal and had the privilege of serving as judicial intern for the Hon. Elissa F. Cadish of the Eighth Judicial District Court; as an extern with the Nevada Attorney General's Office in the Business and Taxation Department; as an intern with Caesars Entertainment Corporation's legal department; and as a member of the Strasser Mediation Clinic. Additionally, Tiffany received the Outstanding Student in Community Service for her work in Kids' Court School. These experiences have given her invaluable knowledge which enables her to better serve her clients in a variety of complex commercial cases.