An associate in Armstrong Teasdale’s Corporate Services practice group, Trevor LaBarge focuses his practice on general business, mergers and acquisitions, securities and transactional law. He represents public and private companies, small businesses, investment banks and private equity firms with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures; equity and debt securities offerings; joint ventures; and private equity investments.
In the area of mergers and acquisitions, Trevor manages the due diligence process and negotiates and drafts critical documents including asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements and all ancillary financing and closing documents. Trevor also performs due diligence on both the buy and sell sides of transactions, including drafting diligence memorandums on a wide range of deal sizes. He performs pre-closing preparation and post-closing activities; prepares detailed legal analysis and due diligence in connection with the evaluation of potential strategic opportunities; and develops and executes negotiation and deal strategies.
Trevor also assists with Securities and Exchange Commission reporting and disclosure, and advises public companies with respect to their securities filings, including reviewing and drafting filings for publicly traded companies, comparative analysis on mergers and acquisitions, and drafting amendments to lease agreements. Further, he counsels clients on entity formation and related governance matters.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Trevor was an attorney at another St. Louis area law firm. Before that, he held a position as a summer associate at a St. Louis area law firm.
- Washington University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
- Order of the Coif
- CALI Academic Excellence Awards: Federal Taxation, Wealth Management and Estate Planning, Trademarks and Unfair Competition, Torts
- Honor Scholar Awards and Dean’s List, 2015-2017
- Washington University in St. Louis (B.S.B.A., 2013)
- The Missouri Bar
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL)
- Illinois State Bar Association
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Young Zoo Professionals, Saint Louis Zoo
- Live Fearless & Free Foundation