Yvonne Costello is a well-recognised practitioner in mergers and acquisitions, having gained a wealth of experience working for a multinational professional services firm.
She is a dual-qualified solicitor in England and Wales and Ireland, and is an associate of the Irish Taxation Institute.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Yvonne was a corporate law partner at Kerman & Co. in London. She joined Armstrong Teasdale in early 2021 when the firms combined. Before that, she worked as a solicitor for a law firm in Dublin. Yvonne also has past experience working for a multinational professional services firm that specialises in accounting, tax and consulting.
- Law Society of England and Wales (2009)
- Irish Tax Institute (2006)
- Law Society of Ireland (2006)
- University College Dublin (B.C.L., 2001)
- England and Wales, 2009
- Republic of Ireland, 2003
- Tax Institute of Ireland (Member)
- Law Society of Ireland (Member)
- Law Society of England and Wales (Member)
- Member of the Irish Lawyers in London group (Member)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Global Girl Ambassador Partner Programme (Member)
- The Best Lawyers in the United Kingdom®, Corporate Law (2023-present)
- The Legal 500, Recommended Lawyer, Corporate and Commercial: M&A (2021)