Zach Beach is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group, primarily focusing on corporate, health care, employment and labor, and technology matters.
Zach’s background as a law clerk at a local firm and a summer intern in the Missouri State Public Defender’s office has provided him experience preparing memoranda and conducting in-depth research on a variety of topics. He has also assisted in the preparation of depositions and the drafting of motions and supporting briefs regarding various substantive and procedural issues in state and federal court.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Zach served as a law clerk for a local firm and as a summer intern for the Missouri State Public Defender’s Office.
- University of Kansas School of Law (J.D., 2021)
- Kansas Journal of Law and Public Policy (Managing Editor)
- Moot Court Council
- Dean’s Diversity Leadership Council
- Kansas State University (B.S., 2017)
- Business Management
- Dean’s List
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- The Missouri Bar
- American Bar Association
- KC Legal