Zach Beach is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group, focusing on a variety of legal matters, including employment, environmental, premises and products liability, and insurance coverage.
Zach is skilled at drafting dispositive motions and supporting briefs regarding various substantive and procedural issues in state and federal courts, as well as conducting discovery and legal research. Zach also helps clients navigate and comply with complex regulatory regimes, particularly in the employment and environmental spaces. He assists organizations of all sizes with responding to risk and developing compliance strategies that fit their needs.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Zach served as a law clerk for a Kansas City area firm and as a summer intern for the Missouri State Public Defender’s Office.
- University of Kansas School of Law (J.D., 2021)
- Kansas Journal of Law and Public Policy (Managing Editor)
- Moot Court Council
- Dean’s Diversity Leadership Council
- Kansas State University (B.S., 2017)
- Business Management
- Dean’s List
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- The Missouri Bar
- American Bar Association
- KC Legal
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association