Amy Pauli is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group. She has extensive experience working on cases at all stages of litigation including fact investigation, discovery, motions practice, and civil and criminal appeals. Her background spans various practice areas including employment and labor litigation, appellate, class action litigation, and statutory and regulatory compliance.
- University of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law (J.D., highest honors, 2017)
- Order of the Coif
- Utah Law Review, Executive Social Justice Editor
- University of Wyoming (B.A., 2014)
- English, Gender and Women’s Studies
- U.S. District Court, District of Colorado
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- Colorado Bar Association
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Denver Urban Debate League (Board of Directors)
Before joining the firm, Amy clerked for the Hon. Gregory A. Phillips of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit.