At Armstrong Teasdale, we strive to operate as a team with boldness, creativity, transparency and passion to provide the highest level of service and value to our clients. In pursuing our mission, we embrace the following values:
- Integrity – Doing what is right for the client, the firm and each other.
- Teamwork – Achieving greater and better results through teamwork and unselfish behavior.
- Entrepreneurship – Encouraging an approach that challenges conventional wisdom and always seeks to innovate and improve.
- Investment – Partnering with our clients, our people and our communities by investing resources in them and providing opportunities on their behalf.
- Celebration – Celebrating the successes of our clients and our colleagues.
- Perspective – Maintaining our perspective and sense of humor as well as a healthy balance between our personal and professional lives.
- Inclusiveness – Embracing people of diverse origin, orientation, backgrounds, skills and beliefs as well as welcoming multiple viewpoints and respectful debate.
- Accomplishment – Respecting our past achievements and rich traditions.
We come from different walks of life, but possess a shared vision of success and commitment, which we believe is integral in serving our clients. Learn more about our diversity, equity and inclusion programs.
We believe in giving back to the communities where we live and work—whether it’s volunteering for charitable organizations, serving on the board of a nonprofit organization, making a contribution or providing pro bono services. The satisfaction of helping others is immeasurable.
We also sponsor novel office activities to raise money for local philanthropic and charitable organizations, including participating in community races and fun runs, school supply drives, dessert auctions, chili cook-offs, karaoke and denim dress-down days.
We understand that circumstances will require flexible work arrangements and telecommuting when needed. We offer flexible schedules and have invested in technology so that our lawyers and staff can be productive team members from wherever life requires them to be.