Beverly Weber is a partner in the firm’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group with nearly 20 years of experience. She is committed to the success of her clients and handles contentious matters, primarily in Missouri and Kansas, at both the trial and appellate levels in state and federal court.
Her matters involve banking, real estate, consumer lending, creditors’ rights, title insurance defense, probate litigation and business law, handling both the front-end transactional components as well as in litigation when relationships among parties break down. Further, Bev has extensive experience handling commercial loan transactions from origination through default and into litigation.
Bev has built her reputation speaking locally and nationally to industry members and clients, and for continuing legal education credit, in the areas of secured transactions, litigation trends, bankruptcy, creditors’ rights, financial compliance and real estate titling.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Bev was a shareholder at another Kansas City area firm.
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law (J.D., 2001)
- University of Evansville (B.A., 1998)
- English Literature and Spanish
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, District of Kansas
- The Missouri Bar (Vice Chair, Real Estate Practice and Procedure Committee, 2022-2023)
- Kansas Bar Association
- Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association (Board Member)
- Missouri Bankers Association (Bank Counsel Advisory Board Member)
- Association for Women Lawyers of Greater Kansas City (Former Executive Committee Member; Past President)
- Association for Women Lawyers of Greater Kansas City Foundation (Mentor, 2015-2019)
- Missouri Bankers Association (Former Women Bankers Committee Member)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Red Hot Night, benefiting the Children’s Mercy Research Institute (Board Member)
- American Heart Association Circle of Red, Kansas City
- Central Exchange Education Foundation (Former Executive Committee Member)
- Lucy’s Kids for Peace (Co-founder)
- PEO International (Leawood Chapter)
- Rhein Benninghoven Elementary School (Former PTA Board Member)
- Kansas Chamber of Commerce, 2023 Leadership Kansas Class
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly Women's Justice Awards, General Practitioner (2022)
- Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers® (2016-present)
- Kansas City Business Journal “Best of the Bar” (2010-present)
- Kansas City Business Journal “Women Who Mean Business” (2016)
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly Women’s Justice Awards, Rising Star (2014)
- Association for Women Lawyers of Greater Kansas City President’s Award Recipient