Brian Zaldivar is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Services practice group focusing on corporate transactions. He regularly assists public and private clients in mergers, acquisitions and restructurings, as well as strategic business planning, joint ventures and formation. Brian manages the due diligence process and negotiates and drafts critical documents including asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements and all ancillary financing and closing documents.
In addition, Brian counsels a full spectrum of manufacturers, distributors, and suppliers to develop and negotiate complex manufacturing and distribution transactions within the United States. He also regularly assists clients with a broad variety of corporate governance and compliance related matters, including fiduciary duties and voting and election procedures.
- Washington University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Elon University (B.A., 2012)
- Political Science
- ROTC National Honor Society
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Trailnet, Inc. (Board of Directors, 2017-2019)
- World Pediatric Project (Young Professionals Committee Member, 2017-2018)
- Leadership Clayton (2016)
Prior to joining the firm, Brian was a transactional attorney at another St. Louis area law firm. He also has past experience working for the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) as a legal extern in the enforcement division.
In addition, Brian served as a captain for the Military Intelligence Readiness Command in the U.S. Army Reserves.