Brian Zaldivar is an associate in the firm’s Corporate Services practice group focusing on corporate transactions. He regularly assists clients of all sizes in mergers, acquisitions and restructurings, as well as strategic business planning, joint ventures and formation. Brian manages the due diligence process and negotiates and drafts critical documents including asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements and all ancillary financing and closing documents.
In addition, Brian counsels clients on corporate governance and compliance, including fiduciary duties and voting and election procedures.
- Washington University School of Law (J.D., 2015)
- Elon University (B.A., 2012)
- Political Science
- ROTC National Honor Society
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Trailnet, Inc. (Board of Directors)
- World Pediatric Project (Young Professionals Committee Member, 2017-2018)
- Leadership Clayton (2016)
Prior to joining the firm, Brian was a transactional attorney at another St. Louis area law firm. He also has past experience working for the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) as a legal extern in the enforcement division.
In addition, he is a captain for the Military Intelligence Readiness Command in the U.S. Army Reserves.