Cameron Sutton is a solicitor in the U.K. Capital Markets team.
His areas of legal interest include equity capital markets, insolvency, corporate law, banking and finance.
*Cameron is licensed as shown under “Admissions”; not licensed in England and Wales.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Cameron served as a solicitor at a mid-tier boutique law firm in Western Australia, where he worked as part of the litigation team across the spectrum of commercial disputes.
- College of Law (Diploma in Law, 2019)
- Curtin University (LL.B., 2018)
- Curtin University (M.B.A., 2015)
- Curtin University (BComm, 2013)
- Western Australia
- Law Society of Western Australia
- Energy and Resources Law Association
- The Best Lawyers in the United Kingdom® Ones to Watch, Capital Markets Law (2023)