Tino Ochoa has roughly a decade of experience representing clients in complex commercial real estate matters and real estate development, including those involving acquisitions, sales and secured financings.
Tino represents companies across the real estate industry, from property owners to banks and financial institutions on the local and national level. His clients also span several industries including the commercial, industrial, energy and agricultural sectors. Tino has experience representing clients in the drafting and negotiation of easement agreements, license agreements, utility easements and crossing agreements, letters of intent, listing agreements and leases.
He also has experience representing high-net worth, high-profile clients, including athletes and celebrities, with respect to endorsement, marketing, appearance and signing agreements, and has engaged other attorneys across practice areas to assist his clients on related matters, including tax, corporate (including nonprofit), trusts and estates, employment and intellectual property law matters. Tino has provided counsel to such clients in the acquisition and disposition of residential real estate, including condominiums, in the U.S. and internationally, and he also has experience representing companies and brands adverse to athletes and celebrities.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Tino spent nine years at another St. Louis area law firm, where he was a member of the Real Estate, Financial and Sports and Entertainment Departments.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- Dean's Scholar
- Volunteer of the Year Award (2008)
- Student of the Year Award (2010)
- David Grant Clinic Student Award (2010)
- University of Chicago (B.A., 2000)
- Law, Letters and Society
- Dean’s List (1998-2000)
- Illinois State Scholar (1996-1997)
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (Adjunct professor, clinic / practicum / intersession on ‘Urban Revitalization’)
- Hispanic Bar Association of St. Louis (Board Member-at-Large; Founding Member)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- St. Louis Housing Authority (Vice Chairman of the Board of Commissioners – Mayoral appointment, 2018)
- Old North Saint Louis Restoration Group (Advisory Board Member; Former Board President)
- The Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch, Real Estate Law (2022)
- St. Louis Business Journal, 40 Under 40 (2013)
- Missouri Lawyers Weekly, Up & Coming Lawyers (2012)