A partner in Armstrong Teasdale’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group, Dale Degenshein has more than 30 years of experience in cooperative and condominium matters, both as a litigator and transactional attorney.
She has represented and advised hundreds of cooperatives and condominiums as well as developers on all areas of board governance, construction and contract issues, alterations, license agreements, modernizing governing documents, quality of life issues and fiduciary obligations of board members. Dale regularly lectures and writes on topics which impact boards and apartment owners alike.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Dale was special counsel at another New York law firm.
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 1984)
- Hofstra University (B.A., 1981)
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- New York City Bar Association
- Member, Cooperative and Condominium Law Committee, 1998-2004; 2005-2009; 2010-present
- Chair, Cooperative and Condominium Law Committee, 2001–2004
- Secretary, Cooperative and Condominium Law Committee, 1998-2001; 2010-present
- Member, Real Property Section, New York State Bar Association
- Member, Committee on Cooperatives and Condominiums
- Co-Chair, 2015-present
- Member, Women’s Bar Association, 2000-2008
- Member, Committee on the Judiciary, 2006-2007
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Board Member, New York Harbor Foundation, 2013-2014
- New York Super Lawyers, 2013-present