Elizabeth (Libby) Grube is an associate in the firm’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group.
She draws on her previous experience as a judicial law clerk in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Texas to aid in research, writing and problem solving for her clients. Libby has experience drafting and editing motions and memoranda across a broad range of practice areas involving bankruptcy and restructuring, intellectual property, corporate governance, cybersecurity and consumer protection, and real estate.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Libby was a judicial law clerk for the Hon. Tony M. Davis in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Texas. During law school she worked as a student attorney for Washington University School of Law’s Entrepreneurship and Intellectual Property Clinic where she assisted local startups and non-profits with governance and compliance matters.
Libby has also held past summer associate roles for law firms in St. Louis, Missouri, and Chicago, Illinois, and served as a judicial extern to the Hon. Donald G. Wilkerson in United States District Court for the Southern District of Illinois.
- Washington University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2020)
- Washington University Law Review
- International Law Society (Vice President)
- American Constitution Society (Professional Development Chair)
- Women’s Law Caucus (Member)
- Musical Showcase (Committee Member)
- University of Kansas (B.A., 2017)
- History and Anthropology
- Global Scholar
- University Band
- Kappa Delta Sorority
- American Bar Association (Young Lawyers Division; Business Law Section, Business Bankruptcy Committee)
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL)
- Hon. Larry E. Kelly American Bankruptcy Inn of Court (Pupil, 2020-2021)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Pet Partners (Therapy Animal Handler, 2016-2019)
- Music Mentors - Center for Community Outreach (Mentor, 2015-2016)
- Certificate for Excellence in Oral Advocacy
- Linkugel Speech Competition – 2nd Place