Emma is a senior associate solicitor advising on corporate and commercial disputes across a broad range of sectors. She acts for both claimants and defendants in a wide variety of High Court and arbitral proceedings. She also has extensive experience in defending actions in the Court of Appeal.
Emma has a particular strength in contentious sports matters. She advises high-profile clients including The All England Lawn Tennis Club (Wimbledon), football clubs and rugby unions on the enforcement of ticket terms and conditions. Emma also has considerable experience in civil contempt proceedings against individuals who breach Court orders, including three successful outcomes before the Court of Appeal.
Emma was named as a Recommended Sports lawyer in the 2019 edition of the Legal 500 and is credited with being "wise beyond her years."
Emma was also recognised among the Legal 500 in 2020, with one client describing Emma as having “…great enthusiasm. Strong industry knowledge. Good client management.”
Emma was an associate solicitor at Kerman & Co. in London and joined Armstrong Teasdale in early 2021 when the firms combined. Before that, she worked at other law firms in London.
- BPP University Law School (LPC, Commendation, 2010)
- BPP University Law School (GDL, Commendation, 2009)
- University of Birmingham (B.A., Hons, 2007)
- England and Wales, 2014
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- NHS (Volunteer Responder)
- The Best Lawyers in the United Kingdom® Ones to Watch, Sports Law (2023)
- The Legal 500, Recommended Lawyer, Sports (2020); Rising Star (2022)