Eniga de Montfort is a partner in the firm’s Corporate practice with nearly two decades of experience advising on private acquisitions and disposals, carve-outs, private equity transactions and advisory mandates. She has experience across a variety of sectors and geographies, with a particular focus on multijurisdictional M&A and French-speaking jurisdictions.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Eniga was at a leading London law firm known for advising clients in the U.K. and internationally on premium corporate transactions. Eniga focused on leading private cross-border mergers and acquisitions and private equity transactions, working in both English and French.
Eniga’s past experience also includes setting up and managing a London office for one of the oldest and largest independent law firms in France.
- College of Law (LPC, with distinction, 2005)
- Queen Mary University of London (LL.B., honors, 2004)
- English and European Law
- Université de Paris II, Panthéon (2003)
- French, European and International Law
- England and Wales
- The French Chamber of Commerce (2016-present)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Trustee of The Tamil Association of Professionals (2015-present)
- Ranked in France by:
- Décideurs 2018 – Fusions & Acquisitions / Opérations comprises entre 75M€ et 500M€; (M&A deals between 75M€ and 500M€)
- Option Droit & Affaires - Private Equity (Octobre 2017-Novembre 2018) / Opérations de moins de 50M€ (deals below 50M€)