Business Transaction Update
Please join us for a private, interactive discussion to learn more about the current business transaction environment including:
- Will EBITDA multiples return to prior levels, one turn higher, or two turns lower?
- How will the current market affect the value placed on my company?
- EBITDA”C” – Can I really normalize my business interruption related to this economic downturn?
- Should I take advantage of the market and bolt on an acquisition?
- What can I do now to improve the probability of a successful transaction and maximize value?
- What strategy should I consider - family succession, merge, raise private equity, sell, or form an ESOP?
- Are there ways to recapitalize my company and create liquidity in my estate and still maintain control?
- In today’s stock market, what would I do with my money if I did pull the lever?
- Do legal concepts of force majeure or material adverse effect apply to my commercial contracts?
This is a great opportunity to hear from deep subject matter professionals actively involved in the deal markets. There is no formal presentation, but rather a robust discussion with and between professionals actively working buy side, sell side and recapitalization deals.
Jerry Townsend, CPA, Midwest Regional Managing Partner | UHY LLP
Steven P. McCarty, CPA, CMA, Managing Director | UHY Corporate Finance
ROUNDTABLE PANEL OF EXPERTS
Mark Stoneman, Partner - Corporate Services Group Leader | Armstrong Teasdale
Robert Bauer, CPA, Partner | UHY LLP
Meg Fisher, Market President | CIBC
Brendan Gallagher, Certified Fund Specialist | UHY Advisors Financial Services
Jeremy Falendysz, Managing Director | UHY Corporate Finance