Lab Testing Panel: Understanding The Process and Requirements For MMJ Product Testing
Five MoCannTrade members and verified testing labs along with DHSS SMMR Compliance and Regulatory specialists comprise our panel to provide information and answer questions pertaining to the requisite product testing process.
MoCannTrade will provide an update on association, legislative and industry movements.
DHSS SMMR Program Director, Lyndall Fraker will provide a SMMR program update
The main goal of this webinar and panel discussion is to ensure licensed facilities and the industry have a clear understanding of how they will work with licensed testing labs to provide safe, third party tested products for retail sale and Missouri patient purchase.
Host: Andrew Mullins | Executive Director MoCannTrade
Sponsor: Katy Gondring | Midland Scientific
Industry and Legislative Update: Jack Cardetti | Tightline Strategies
MMJ Program Update: Lyndall Fraker | Program Director DHSS SMMR
Lab Testing Panel Moderator: Eric Walter | Partner - Armstrong Teasdale
- Todd Scattini | CEO - Harvest 360 (R&D Director, Green Orchard Labs)
- J.B. Waggoner | Managing Partner - Inovatia Laboratories
- Jackson Benefield | President - Cloud Ten Labs
- Mike Klasner | Lab Director - Green Hills Laboratories
- Allen Kesselring, PhD. | Chief Science Officer - MoCann Testing (a division of EKG Labs)
DHSS SMMR Panelists:
- Lyndall Fraker | Program Director - DHSS SMMR
- Amy Moore | Deputy Director & Counsel - DHSS SMMR
- Andrea Balkenbush | License & Compliance Director - DHSS SMMR