Janice Martin is head of the firm’s U.K. real estate practice area and focuses her practice on all aspects of commercial property law, with an emphasis on investors and corporate clients. Her practice areas include investment sales and purchases, general asset management, property finance, advising on landlord and tenant matters, and the property aspects of corporate disposals, including environmental and planning issues.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Janice was head of Real Estate at Kerman & Co. in London, where she worked for more than 20 years, before the firm combined with Armstrong Teasdale in early 2021.
- University of Edinburgh (LL.B., Hons, 1986)
- Diploma in Legal Practice, Scotland (1987)
- International Compliance Association (Postgraduate Diploma in Anti Money Laundering, Merit, 2008)
- England and Wales, 1992
- Scotland, 1989
- Anti-Money Laundering Professionals Forum
- Trustee of a family trust of a ‘Sunday Times Rich List’ listed client
- Established the Kerman & Co. Women in Business Network