Jason Stavely is an experienced employment and labor lawyer, defending employers in matters involving claims of discrimination, harassment and retaliation.
Jason has experience at both the state and federal levels counseling clients on claims under the Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA), Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA), Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Missouri Human Rights Act (MHRA) and other state and federal laws. He also regularly advises clients on wage and hour law and other workplace-related disputes.
Further, Jason has experience counseling clients in litigation matters involving consumer finance. He has successfully defended major financial institutions in matters alleging violations of state and federal consumer lending statutes and regulations.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Jason was an attorney at another St. Louis area law firm. Before that, he held a position as a summer associate at a law firm in Los Angeles, and during law school, he worked as a judicial extern for the Hon. David D. Noce of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri.
- University of California at Los Angeles (J.D., 2015)
- UCLA Law Review (Symposium Editor)
- Missouri State University (B.S., magna cum laude, 2011)
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- The Missouri Bar
- Civil Practice and Procedure Committee, Member
- Labor and Employment Committee, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Legal Services of Eastern Missouri, Volunteer