Jeanette Sinclare is an associate in the Intellectual Property practice group. She counsels clients on all aspects of trademark and copyright protection, including the development and management of portfolios. Her practice includes domestic and foreign trademark portfolio management from searching, filing and clearance to maintenance, and policing and enforcement of trademark registrations.
Jeanette brings a demonstrated history of working in the M&A services industry. As an in-house lawyer, she managed more than two dozen deals at a time, including negotiating merger agreements, stock purchase agreements, escrow agreements and payment agreements. She also advised clients on structuring key provisions regarding purchase price adjustments, escrow and payments provisions.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Jeanette served as an associate at an intellectual property law firm in Denver. Before that, she was an in-house attorney at an M&A professional services company. She also spent time as a student attorney at the University of Colorado’s Entrepreneurial Law Clinic and as a legal intern in the University of Colorado’s Technology Transfer Office, the Denver City Attorney’s Office, the Office of the Colorado Secretary of State, the Denver Museum of Nature and Science and at an online retail company.
- University of Colorado (J.D., 2015)
- Colorado Technology Law Journal (Lead Production Editor)
- Barrister’s Council Transactional Division, Best Team Draft
- Silicon Flatirons Group
- International Trademark Association
- Colorado State University (B.A., 2011)
- English Literature
- Interdisciplinary Studies Program in Diversity in Law
- Alpha Lambda Delta Honors Society
- International Trademark Association (Internet Committee, 2020-2022, Engagement Committee 2022-present)
- Colorado Bar Association (2018-present)
- Colorado Intellectual Property Inn of Court (2018-2020)
- Friends of Chamber Music Board Member (2022-present)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Colorado Attorneys for the Arts (2017-present)
- Colorado Leadership Arts Program (2020-2021)
- YMCA Togetherhood Committee (2017-2020)