Jeff McPherson is a trial and appellate lawyer handling all phases of commercial, tort, real estate, municipal, and governmental litigation. He is AV® Preeminent peer review rated, Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating for legal ability and ethical standards.
As a member of the firm's Appellate practice group, Jeff has represented clients in scores of appeals in the appellate courts of Missouri and Illinois as well as the Eighth and Seventh Circuits.
Jeff also advises private entities and units of government in matters relating to subjects such as annexation, the Missouri Sunshine Law, and the Hancock Amendment.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 1994)
- Order of the Woolsack
- Saint Louis University Law Journal (Editorial Board)
- Southern Illinois University (B.A., 1990)
- Missouri, 1994
- Illinois, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Seventh Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- The Missouri Bar
- St. Louis County Bar Association
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
- Eighth Circuit Bar Association
- Armstrong Teasdale Pro Bono Committee
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Rebuilding Together (Board Member)
- St. Louis Track Club (Board Member)
- St. Louis Bar Foundation (Board Member)
- Selected as a 2012 Top Rated Lawyer in Commercial Litigation by Martindale-Hubbell and American Lawyer Media (ALM)
- The Best Lawyers in America®; Appellate Law (2013-present)
Before joining Armstrong Teasdale, Jeff served as a judicial clerk to Chief Justice Ann K. Covington of the Missouri Supreme Court.