Jonathan Bruck is a partner and head of the firm’s employment and immigration practice area in the U.K.
Jonathan has over two decades of experience advising national corporate clients, larger SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) and charities on all aspects of contentious and non-contentious employment matters. He also advises individuals at the senior executive and board levels.
Jonathan’s experience includes drafting employment contracts and staff handbooks, providing corporate and Transfer of Undertakings (Protection of Employment) Regulations (TUPE) advice on transactions, and advising on dismissals and other day-to-day human resources issues. Jonathan is also experienced at handling employment disputes. This includes acting in Employment Tribunal proceedings, including multi-day discrimination claims. He has also acted for clients at the Employment Appeal Tribunal and Court of Appeal, as well as in injunction actions at the High Court.
Jonathan was partner and head of the Employment team at Kerman & Co. in London, from April 2016 until the firm combined with Armstrong Teasdale in early 2021. Before that, he was senior solicitor at a commercial law firm in London. He qualified as a solicitor in 2003, having trained at a global law firm.
- University of Leeds (B.A., Hons, 1998)
- International Law and Politics
- College of Law (CPE, 2001)
- College of Law (LPC, 2000)
- England and Wales, 2003
- Employment Lawyers Association (ELA)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Moss Hall Junior School, Parent Governor (2019)
- Chambers & Partners U.K., Employment (‘Associate to Watch’: 2013, 2104; ‘Star Associate’: 2015; )
- The Legal 500, Recommended Lawyer, U.K. Employment (‘2015)