Jordan Lee is a skilled attorney in the firm’s Litigation practice group, focusing primarily on employment litigation and counseling, and civil litigation.
Her extensive employment law experience includes matters involving sex, age, disability and race discrimination, wage and hour law, noncompete and trade secrets, and arbitration agreements and proceedings. Jordan also has experience advising clients on employee handbooks and policies, and compliance at the state and federal levels. Her background includes developing curriculum and teaching Employment and Employment Discrimination Law courses at her alma mater, the J. Reuben Clark Law School at Brigham Young University.
Jordan’s depth of knowledge extends to commercial litigation, including civil hearings and jury trials. While at the federal court, she assisted in the adjudication of a wide variety of civil and criminal cases. Further, Jordan has experience counseling clients regarding corporate compliance and commercial contracts.
*Jordan Lee is an independent contractor with Armstrong Teasdale.
Prior to joining the firm, Jordan was in private practice in Boston, Massachusetts, where she focused on counseling employers regarding compliance with state and federal laws and regulations, drafting commercial agreements, and reviewing various policies and business contracts. Before that, she served as a law clerk to Judge Dee Benson in U.S. District Court for the District of Utah, and spent several years as an associate attorney at a large national law firm.
- Brigham Young University, J. Reuben Clark Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2013)
- Order of the Coif
- Dean’s List
- Moot Court Competition Team (Vice President)
- SBA President’s Award
- Brigham Young University (B.S., magna cum laude, 2006)
- Utah State Bar, Labor & Employment Section (June 2015-present)
- J. Reuben Clark Law School, Adjunct Professor, Employment and Employment Discrimination Law courses (January 2017- April 2018)
- Orange County, California, Public Law Center, Pro Bono Counsel (December 2013-September 2014)
- Pathways Mentoring Program, J. Reuben Clark Law School, President and Founder (September 2012- April 2013)
- Community Lawyering, Slate Canyon Detention Center, Community Advocate (January-April 2013)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- PAIR Project (Pro Bono Attorney)
- The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Malaga, Spain), Volunteer (April 2008-October 2009)