Jordan Spicer is an attorney in the firm’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group, where she focuses on serving clients with a variety of financial needs including those particularly related to trusts and estates.
Her background includes experience related to law enforcement matters, as well as a corporate legal apprenticeship for a national menswear retailer. Jordan also has first-hand experience with matters involving commercial real estate law, and is skilled at organizing and managing case files related to real estate holdings and leasing contracts.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Jordan was staff director for an organization focusing on providing care for children with special needs.
- Syracuse University College of Law (J.D., 2021)
- Phi Alpha Delta Law Fraternity, International (Member)
- National Women Law Student’s Association (Member)
- Orientation Team Leader (2019)
- Florida State University (B.S., 2018)
- Minor in English
- Lambda Alpha Epsilon, Professional Criminal Justice Fraternity (Special Member)
- Lambda Alpha Epsilon Regional Leadership Conference (Selected Participant)
- Florida State Women’s Club Lacrosse Team