Joshua Sindel primarily represents large corporations and educational institutions in employment and labor disputes.
Josh has represented clients in hundreds of civil and criminal cases before state, federal and appellate courts, and has extensive pretrial and trial experience. He also has experience in motion practice, the discovery process, depositions, and in negotiating settlements.
Further, Josh counsels clients in matters related to mergers and acquisitions and the enforcement of restrictive covenants.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Josh was an attorney at another St. Louis area law firm. He has roughly a decade of experience in private practice.
- Washington University School of Law (J.D., 2009)
- University of Kansas (B.A., B.S., 2005)
- Political Science
- Alpha Kappa Delta
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (MACDL)
- National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (NACDL)
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL)
- St. Louis County Bar Association
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- HavenHouse St. Louis (Young Professionals Board Member, 2007-present)
- Carney’s Kids Foundation (Board Member, 2016-present)
- Mutual of America Community Partnership Award recipient based on charitable involvement with HavenHouse St. Louis (2012)