Kristen Mowery is an attorney in Armstrong Teasdale’s Intellectual Property practice group, where she focuses on trademark law.
She has extensive experience conducting trademark availability searches and drafting opinions; filing trademark registration applications based on use and intent to use; and responding to office actions issued by the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO). In addition, Kristen has provided clients with sound counsel as it relates to trademark portfolio development, protection and enforcement under federal and common law.
Regularly advising clients on branding matters, Kristen also has experience drafting and filing complaints, motions and briefs in various litigation matters. As such, she has assisted clients in preparing for deposition and drafted complex memoranda detailing research findings, opinions and litigation strategies.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Kristen was an associate at a New Jersey-based law firm, where she also worked during law school. Before that, Kristen served as a judicial extern to the Hon. Robert B. Kugler in U.S. District Court for the District of New Jersey. She has held a number of other prior clerkships and, while in law school, worked as a teaching assistant for Legal Methods I and II courses.
- Drexel University Thomas R. Kline School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Drexel Law Review (Executive Managing Editor, 2018–2019)
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award/Best Student Performance in: Legal Methods II & Lawyering Practice Seminar
- Dean’s List: Fall 2017, Spring 2018 and Fall 2018
- Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania (B.S.B.A., cum laude, 2016)
- Beta Gamma Sigma International Business Honor Society
- Phi Beta Lambda
- Alpha Sigma Tau National Sorority
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts (Volunteer)
- Estate Planning Clinic (Pro Bono Volunteer, January - April 2019)
- PA Innocence Project (Pro Bono Volunteer, September - December 2017)
- Dawn's Place (Volunteer, May 2017 - February 2018)
- Little League International (Volunteer, August 2013 - August 2015)
- All Rider's Up Horse Farm - Therapeutic Riding (Volunteer, July 2015)