Kyle Summerville is an associate in Armstrong Teasdale’s Corporate Services practice group, where he represents clients in a variety of transactions.
He has experience drafting asset purchase agreements and other complex documents for mergers and acquisitions of large and small businesses, researching and writing memoranda, and analyzing U.S. and international law to ensure clients maintain compliance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and similar legislation.
Kyle was a summer associate at Armstrong Teasdale before joining the firm full time. Before that, he was a practicing attorney at another St. Louis area law firm. He also previously clerked for the Hon. Judge Ellen H. Ribaudo and the Hon. Judge Kristine Kerr, both in the 21st Judicial Circuit Court of Missouri. In addition, he has prior experience in real estate and property management.
- Washington University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2020)
- Dean’s List; CALI Award Recipient, Trusts and Estates
- Scholar in Law Recipient
- Criminal Law Society (Treasurer)
- Excellence in Oral Advocacy Award Recipient
- Teaching Assistant, U.S. Law and Methods
- University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign (B.S., high honors, 2017)
- Major in Finance
- Students Empowering Education (Co-founder and Treasurer)
- Phi Kappa Phi Honor Society
- Chancellor’s Scholar