Lance Hernandez is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group. He has experience at all stages of litigation including motions drafting, discovery, fact investigation, witness preparation, and civil appeals. He has experience advising clients in various practice areas including general litigation, white-collar crime, commercial litigation, employment and labor, class action litigation, and telecommunications regulatory disputes.
In addition, Lance has experience in the intellectual property area drafting patent applications, patent claims and office action responses for various mechanical, electrical and aerospace-related patents. His background includes significant research experience and training in the mechanical engineering field.
Services and Industries
Lance was a summer associate at Armstrong Teasdale prior to joining the firm full time. In addition, he was previously a patent examiner extern at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office. In addition, he worked as a law clerk for Judge Nina Y. Wang of the U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado.
- University of Colorado School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Intellectual Property Association, Treasurer
- Silicon Flatirons Student Group
- Latino Law Student Association
- New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology (B.S., with honors, 2014)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Colorado Reciprocity Scholarship
- Student Appreciation Award
- New Mexico Tech Baseball, Founder and President
- New Mexico Tech Rugby
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Colorado Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (2010-2014)