Marijana Predovan is an associate in the firm’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group. Focusing on transactional real estate matters, she has extensive experience in cooperative and condominium law, and commercial lending. Her robust experience includes representation of cooperative and condominium housing boards, purchasers, sellers and lenders.
Prior to joining the firm, Marijana was an associate at a mid-Atlantic law firm.
- Pennsylvania State University Dickinson School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- George Washington University (B.A., cum laude, 2006)
- Political Science
- Spanish Language and Literature
- New York
- New York State Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- Croatian American Bar Association