Mario Martinez concentrates his practice in commercial litigation. He has worked on matters involving contract disputes, breach of fiduciary duty, consumer and common law fraud, and mortgage foreclosure.
Mario maintains an active pro bono practice by working with public interest organizations such as the Legal Aid Chicago and the National Immigrant Justice Center.
Services and Industries
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Antitrust and Trade Practices
- Class Action Litigation
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Data Innovation, Security and Privacy
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Noncompete and Trade Secrets
- Agribusiness and Food
- Consumer Products and Services
- Financial Services and Banking
- Manufacturing and Innovation
- Real Estate, Development, Construction
Mario was previously a lawyer at Novack and Macey in Chicago, and joined Armstrong Teasdale in 2023. Prior to that, he served as a litigation associate at a global firm, where he engaged in motion practice for major corporations from various industries such as banking and financial services, transportation and food service.
During law school, Mario served as a judicial extern for the Hon. Matthew F. Kennelly of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.
- Northwestern University (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- Latino Law Students Association (President)
- Moot Court
- University of Wisconsin-Madison (B.S., 2010)