Mayda Mallory is an associate in the Litigation practice group, where she focuses her trial practice on complex commercial litigation and represents clients in a variety of areas, including commercial, contract disputes, employment, insurance coverage, construction and defect claims, business disputes, breaches of fiduciary duty, probate disputes, commercial landlord and tenant disputes, injunctive relief, professional liability and intellectual property matters.
Mayda’s experience includes litigating in state and federal courts in both trial and appellate levels. Mayda has argued several discovery and dispositive hearings in federal and state court and has extensive experience participating in trials, mediations and arbitrations. With more than a decade of experience in the legal industry, Mayda is involved in all phases of litigation, ensuring her clients are informed each step of the way.
Before joining Armstrong Teasdale, Mayda was a litigation associate at the Miami office of a national law firm where she specialized in insurance coverage litigation, construction litigation, and media and entertainment dispute litigation.
Prior to law school, Mayda gained extensive litigation experience working as a trial paralegal for two of South Florida’s prominent law firms.
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law (J.D., summa cum laude, 2018)
- Nova Law Review, Goodwin Alumni Editor
- NSU Trial Association
- Dean’s list
- Concentration earned in Intellectual Property, Technology & Cyber Security
- Barry University (B.S., 2008)
- Legal Studies
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- Association for Women Lawyers, Miami-Dade (Florida) Chapter
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Junior League of Miami