Patricia Beckerle is an associate in the firm’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group. She represents developers, investors, financial institutions, utilities, governmental bodies and other public and private entities in all aspects of real estate transactions, including the acquisition, sale, leasing, financing, development and construction of real property.
Patricia represents local, regional and national property management companies, property owners, manufacturers and other private entities with respect to office, industrial and retail commercial real estate, including the drafting and negotiation of commercial leases, sale agreements, sale-leaseback transactions and easement agreements.
Patricia assists clients in negotiations with government and administrative agencies in matters including ad valorem tax valuation, and planning and zoning approvals. She counsels municipalities, developers and corporations with respect to development and financing incentives, redevelopment and special purpose districts in administrative procedures at both the municipal and administrative appeal level.
Patricia represents commercial lenders and services in a variety of transactions, including the drafting and negotiating of custom loan documentation and guaranty agreements, closing loan transactions and evaluating regulatory compliance. Patricia also represents clients in matters involving debtor and creditor rights, loan restructuring and workouts, commercial foreclosures and bankruptcy law.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
- Order of the Woolsack
- Dean’s Scholar
- Washington University in St. Louis (B.A., cum laude, 2011)
- Architecture and American Culture Studies
- William H. Danforth Scholar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- The Missouri Bar
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Commercial Real Estate Women (CREW) - St. Louis
- The Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch, Real Estate Law (2022-present)
- Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers®, Rising Star (2021)
- Selected as a pupil of the Theodore McMillian American Inn of Court (2015-2016)
Patricia was a summer associate prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale full time. Before that, she served as a project leader at a public affairs firm where she managed a number of community engagement, marketing and business development initiatives. Patricia is a graduate of the 2011-2012 St. Louis Coro Fellows Program in Public Affairs.