Peter Kohl leads the firm’s corporate practice area in the U.K. and has more than 30 years of transactional and advisory experience in capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and corporate governance.
Peter’s clients have included a variety of domestic and multinational corporations, financial institutions, investment funds and entrepreneurs. His practice ranges from emerging growth industries (including financial technology, pharma/biotech and online consumer businesses) to emerging markets (such as Russia, India, China and Eastern Europe).
A dual national who is qualified to practice in both the U.K. and the U.S., Peter has broad international experience that is a particular asset to his clients.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Peter was partner and head of the Corporate department at Kerman & Co. in London. He joined Armstrong Teasdale when the firms combined in early 2021. Before that, he was a partner at a U.S. law firm.
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., 1983)
- Harvard University (A.B., 1980)
- Political Science and Government
- England and Wales, 2007
- Minnesota, 1983
- Quoted Companies Alliance (Member)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- American Friends of English National Opera (Director, Treasurer and Secretary, 2000-present)
- The Legal 500, Recommended Lawyer, Mergers and Acquisitions, Equity Capital Markets and Projects, Energy and Natural Resources (2018-present)