Simon Robinson is a solicitor in the firm’s U.K. property practice. He has extensive experience in a broad range of commercial property work, including acquisitions and disposals relating to retail and office space and investment property.
Simon works with property investment companies and high-wealth individuals on the legal aspects of their property portfolios. He qualified as a solicitor in England and Wales in 1998, and he is also qualified to practise in Bermuda.
Simon served as a consultant at Kerman & Co. in London and joined Armstrong Teasdale when the firms combined in early 2021. Prior to joining Kerman & Co, Simon worked in a City of London law firm and in Bermuda.
- Nottingham Trent University (LPC, 1996)
- University of Bristol (LL.M., 1995)
- Public Law
- Housing Law
- Environmental Law
- International Human Rights
- University of Warwick (LL.B., 1994)
- The Built and Natural Environment
- International Law
- Consumer Law
- England and Wales, 1998
- Bermuda, 2008
- The Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme