Amy Ryan is a partner in the firm’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group with more than 20 years of experience handling real estate litigation and creditors’ rights matters.
Amy has worked on several major federal litigation cases involving complex title insurance coverage as well as a multimillion-dollar action for fraud and replevin of farm equipment and crops. Her practice often involves real estate, consumer lending, creditors’ rights and business law.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Amy was a shareholder and managing partner for the St. Louis office of another Missouri law firm.
- Washington University School of Law (J.D., 1997)
- DePauw University (B.A., 1994)
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court, Central District of Illinois
- Office of Chief Disciplinary Counsel, Region X Disciplinary Committee
- Bankruptcy Association of Southern Illinois (Board Member)
- American Land Title Association (ALTA)
- Missouri Land Title Association (MLTA)
- Eastern District of Missouri Bankruptcy Practice Memorial Fund (Former Board Member and Chair)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Armstrong Teasdale United Way Campaign (Co-chair, 2021)
- Emmanuel Preschool, Webster Groves (Board of Directors)
- Emmanuel Church Foundation (Board of Directors)
- Epworth Children and Family Services (Former Mentor)
- The Best Lawyers in America®, Commercial Litigation (2023-present)
- Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers® (2020-present)