Andrea Sciarratta is a member of the Litigation practice group focusing on asbestos litigation. She also has experience defending premises owners, manufacturers, transportation companies and other businesses in a variety of toxic tort and general liability matters. She draws on a broad litigation background spanning asbestos exposure and other toxic torts, premises liability, professional liability, transportation law and other insurance defense matters.
Her experience includes drafting and arguing issues ranging from discovery disputes to dispositive motions, preparing and analyzing written discovery and negotiating favorable settlements.
Services and Industries
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Andrea served as an associate at other St. Louis area law firms. During law school, she was an intern with the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Eastern District of Missouri and a Rule 13 attorney with the Missouri State Public Defender.
- Washington University School of Law (J.D., 2018)
- Washington University Jurisprudence Review (Associate Managing Editor)
- Women’s Law Caucus Public Interest Auction, Publicity Committee (Co-Chair)
- Sports and Entertainment Law Society (President)
- Colgate University (B.A., 2012)
- Philosophy and Religion
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- Missouri Bar Association
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Colgate University Presidents’ Club
- Colgate Club of St. Louis
- Soldiers and Family Readiness Group, 2nd Squadron 106th Cavalry Regiment
- Missouri/Kansas Super Lawyers®, Rising Star (2022-present)