Cynthia Juedemann is a member of the Litigation group practicing in the area of civil litigation with an emphasis on complex commercial disputes and insurance coverage. She has significant experience with insurance bad faith litigation and has written and presented on a variety of topics relevant to effective claims handling. In addition, Cynthia has experience briefing and arguing appeals involving insurance coverage issues before both the Missouri Court of Appeals and the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit. As a legislative reporting liaison for the Defense Research Institute’s Young Lawyers Committee, Cynthia tracks and reports on newly introduced Illinois bills, including insurance-related legislation.
Cynthia strives to learn the intricacies of her clients’ needs to effectively advise them throughout all phases of litigation.
- University of Missouri School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2011)
- Order of the Coif
- Associate Member, Missouri Law Review
- University of Missouri (B.A., summa cum laude, 2008)
- Political Science and French
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Missouri, 2011
- Illinois, 2012
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Missouri
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eighth Circuit
- Defense Research Institute
- Missouri Organization of Defense Lawyers (Past Member)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Defense Research Institute, Young Lawyers Committee, Legislative Reporting Liaison (2017-present)
- Phi Delta Phi, University of Missouri School of Law (Magister, 2011; Vice Magister, 2010; Scribe and Service Chair, 2009 – 2010; Service Committee Member, 2008 – 2009)
Prior to joining the firm, Cynthia was in private practice at another St. Louis law firm.