A skilled corporate lawyer and leader of the execution of strategic growth for the firm in Europe, Daniel O’Connell has more than 30 years of experience counselling clients throughout the U.K. and EU. He has a substantial corporate practice, representing clients in matters across a diverse range of industries.
Having served as managing partner of his prior firm for more than two decades, Daniel has an extensive understanding of the business of law, strategic growth and client service.
Daniel joined Armstrong Teasdale in early 2021 when the firm combined with Kerman & Co. Daniel was co-founder and managing partner of Kerman & Co., where he worked for more than 22 years. As managing partner, he focused on firm operations, developing and implementing strategic goals and enhancing client service. Under Daniel’s leadership, the firm earned numerous awards, opened an office in Dublin, and expanded its range and depth of legal services. Daniel also served as head of the Corporate practice at his prior firm.
- University College Dublin (B.C.L., 1984)
- Ireland, Solicitor, 1988
- England and Wales, Solicitor, 1991
- Alliance of International Business Lawyers (Board Member)
- British & Irish Chamber of Commerce (Member)
- Australian & United Kingdom Chamber of Commerce (Member)
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- Catenian Association (Member)
- ACQ5 Global Awards 2020 – Managing Partner of the Year
- ACQ5 Global Awards 2019 – Corporate Lawyer of the Year
- ACQ5 Global Awards 2019 – Managing Partner of the Year