Emma Coppola is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group, where she advises clients on a variety of disputes.
Emma has particular experience in providing counsel on insurance-related matters including insurance disputes, coverage, bad faith, and property insurance. Further, her background includes advising on automobile and trucking law, privacy-related matters including HIPAA, health care and data breach; employment law defense; general liability litigation; COVID-19 claims; and appraisal and reference law.
She is skilled in conducting and assisting in depositions, drafting a variety of motions and pleadings, and conducting research.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Emma served as an associate in the Boston office of a New England defense firm where she focused on insurance defense and civil litigation matters. She gained additional experience through an internship with the U.S. Army Judge Advocate General Corps.
- Syracuse University College of Law (J.D., 2019)
- Dean’s List
- Journal of Science and Technology
- Entertainment and Sports Law Society
- Betty and Michael D. Wohl Veterans Legal Clinic (Student Attorney)
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges (B.A., cum laude, 2015)
- Dean’s List
- Health Professions Minor
- Lingnan University, Hong Kong (Study Abroad Fall 2013)
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
The Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation (2024-present)