Hannah Hope is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group, where she represents clients in various civil litigation matters.
Hannah has a diverse background working in the U.K., Europe, Canada and Asia, and brings to bear her international experience in each client representation.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Hannah was a judicial intern in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, under the Hon. Audrey Fleissig. During law school, she served as a faculty fellow to Professor Constance Z. Wagner and Professor Henry Ordower at Saint Louis University.
Before that, she worked in a variety of legal professional roles, as well as in data entry and customer care, for organizations in offices around the world, including Canada, Spain, Sri Lanka and the U.K.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2021)
- Order of the Woolsack
- Dean’s List
- Street Law Teacher
- Saint Louis University Moot Court Competition Team (2020-2021)
- Saint Louis University Moot Court Best Oralist (2020)
- Saint Louis University Law Journal Executive Editor (2020-2021)
- University of Newcastle Upon Tyne (LL.B., Hons, 2015)
- Senior Mooting Competition
- University Irish Dancing Society (Teacher)
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Illinois
- Adjunct Professor of Legal Research and Writing at Saint Louis University School of Law
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL)
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
- St. Louis County Bar Association
- The Best Lawyers in America® Ones to Watch, Commercial Litigation, Labor and Employment Law - Management (2024-present)
- Academic Excellence Awards: Legal Research & Writing I, Legal Research & Writing II; Contracts II; Property; Taxation; Conflict of Laws; Civil Practice