Hannah Hope is an associate in the firm’s Litigation practice group focusing on appellate, employment and labor, and general commercial litigation matters.
Hannah has a diverse background working in the U.K., Europe, Canada and Asia, and brings to bear her international experience in each client representation.
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Hannah was a judicial intern in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, under the Hon. Audrey Fleissig. During law school, she served as a faculty fellow to Professor Constance Z. Wagner at Saint Louis University, where she researched and compared the implementation of an EU directive regarding non-financial reporting. She also served as a faculty fellow for Professor Henry Ordower, where she researched and contributed towards journal publication regarding uniform tax collection, analyzing various international proposals aimed at addressing base erosion.
Before that, she worked in a variety of legal professional roles, as well as in data entry and customer care, for organizations in offices around the world, including Canada, Spain, Sri Lanka and the U.K.
- Saint Louis University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2021)
- Order of the Woolsack
- Dean’s List
- Street Law Teacher
- Saint Louis University Moot Court Competition Team (2020-2021)
- Saint Louis University Moot Court Best Oralist (2020)
- Saint Louis University Law Journal Executive Editor (2020-2021)
- University of Newcastle Upon Tyne (LL.B., Hons, 2015)
- Senior Mooting Competition
- University Irish Dancing Society (Teacher)
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis (BAMSL)
- Women Lawyers’ Association of Greater St. Louis
- St. Louis County Bar Association
- Academic Excellence Awards: Legal Research & Writing I, Legal Research & Writing II; Contracts II; Property; Taxation; Conflict of Laws; Civil Practice