Jeremy Smith is a paralegal in the Litigation practice group concentrating in asbestos matters. He is actively involved in deposition summaries, discovery answers, correspondence and document organization and review.
A major portion of Jeremy's time is spent in the day-to-day management of the firm's asbestos cases. He tracks multiple deadlines and monitors incoming notices for over 20 jurisdictions including Madison and St. Clair Counties. For large-scale document productions, Jeremy requests, organizes and analyzes medical records, schedules depositions, and summarizes deposition transcripts.
Jeremy assists with all aspects of preparing a case for trial from the initial factual investigation through discovery, depositions, medical and employment investigation and trial. He develops witness lists, expert witness disclosures, trial exhibits and trial binders and interacts with clients, fact witnesses and expert witnesses.
- Webster University (M.B.A., 2018)
- Webster University (M.S.F., 2018)
- Webster University (B.A., 2011)
- Legal Studies
- Webster University (Paralegal Certificate, 2011)
- ABA Approved Program
- Southwestern Illinois College (A.A.S., 2010)
- Paralegal Studies
- St. Louis Club
- Phi Theta Kappa Theta Epsilon Chapter, International Honor Society (Alumni Member)