Jon Cline, a member of the firm’s Financial and Real Estate Services practice group, counsels clients on matters that include the purchase, sale, leasing and development of real estate. He also represents banks and commercial finance companies in the negotiation and documentation of lending transactions. In addition, Jon has experience representing developers and lenders in tax-credit finance transactions.
- University of Kansas School of Law (J.D., 2009)
- University of Kansas (M.B.A., with distinction, 2009)
- University of Kansas (B.A., Dean's List, 2004)
- Political Science
- Missouri, 2014
- Kansas, 2009
- The Missouri Bar
- The Kansas Bar
Charitable and Civic Involvement
- The Center for Head Injury Services (Board of Directors, 2016-present)
- Non-Profit Real Estate Providers (Pro Bono work)
Prior to joining Armstrong Teasdale, Jon was an associate for a regional law firm.